Wildcat Laboratory Solutions, provide an extensive range of Microplates / Seals / and Capmats Porvair Sciences are specialists in the manufacture of microplate products for Life Science Research, Biotechnology, R&D and Molecular Biology with microplate solutions for all applications, from sample preparation to high throughput screening.
- Deep well polypropylene microplates, commonly used for sample storage
- Clear polystyrene bottom, glass bottom and solid bottom assay plates that are specifically designed for absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence and scintillation applications.
- The Krystal series clear bottom plates are now recognised as industry-leading tools for Pharma drug discovery and screening
- Filtration plates, used in their simplest form to remove particulate matter from liquid.
- A complete range of plates and products to implement SPE (Solid Phase Extraction)
We also have a comprehensive range of seals and foils for thermal and adhesive sealing of microplates. In addition, a full range of re-usable cap mats is available for friction sealing of plates.
Foils and seals for the Stand-alone semi-automated sealers are supplied as cut sheets, 125mm x 78mm, in packs of 100. For the fully automated Sealers, Wasp and eSealer, these come in roll form. Sample rolls are 5m long, whilst production rolls are either 500m or 610m long, enough to seal 5-6,000 plates on average.
All heat seals have a sealing integrity range of -80ºC to +120ºC, are resistant to DMSO and TFA as well as most other solvents and will seal Polypropylene plates. For Polystyrene plates, please only use Clear Seal.