S-Pipette - Multichannel microplate pipetting system
The S-Pipette offers 96 or 384 channel high performance pipetting that is ideal for multichannel microtiter plate pipetting or serial dilution applications. The microprocessor controlled pipetting mechanism provides accurate and precise pipetting of microtiter volumes of samples into 96-, 384- or 1536-well microtiter plates. The system can be configured with disposable tips with either a low volume (0.5-125 μL) or high volume (1- 1000 μL) dispense. The S-Pipette is configured with EZ-Load Tip technology to load disposable tips quickly and easily without tools.
The system is controlled with an easy to use touchscreen interface, quick access keys or an Apple iPhone.
The S-Pipette has adjustable split level plate elevators for individual sampling using multiple plates and a variety of SBS standard labware.
- Flexible design for liquid transfer and pipetting operations for 96-, 384- and 1526-well microtiter plates, as well as serial dilutions by column
- Interchangeable ‘core’ allowing aspiration of both 96 and 384 formats
- Unique, easy change dispense head from Apricot Designs
- Control via a touchscreen, intuitive graphical user interface, quick access keys, or an Apple® iPhone®
- Small footprint conserves bench space and fits easily into suitably sized hoods
- Duplicate plates directly from a 96- or 384- well source to the same format target plate
- Transfer 4 x 96-well plates to 384-, or 4 x 384- to 1536-
- With 8 channel dispense tips, serial dilutions can occur by column
- Add additional reagent without extra material handling
Creator: Apricot Designs
Uploaded: 26th June 2020
Runtime: 4m 39s