S3 Pipettor 96/384
- Intuitive/Accurate Control Interface –Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet – No external computer needed!
- Automated X, Y, Z positioning for workflow flexibility
- Programmable serial dilution indexing by column (8, 16)
- Plate to plate pipetting
- Interchangeable cores for precise 96 and 384 channel pipetting
- EZ-Load Tip Technology to simplify pipettor operation
Features and Benefits
- S3 control is at your fingertips with an easy-to-use interface via Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet. The tablet’s Wi-Fi capability enables the operation of S3 from outside the fume hood – no external computer is needed!
- S3 is configured with a motorized elevator that positions, raises and lowers plates (or reservoirs) to the desired pre-set height.
- Programmable serial dilution indexing by column (8, 16).
- S3 offers high performance 96 and 384 channel pipetting that is ideal for low- or high-volume multichannel microplate pipetting.
- The interchangeable pipetting cores provide automated pipetting into all wells of a 96-well plate with the 96 core, or into all wells of a 384-well plate with the 384 core. Automated pipetting eliminates the tedium and potential repetitive motion injuries associated with hand-held pipetting.
- S3 pipettor, pipetting head, and EZ-Load tips form a triad to help you get the best results. Changing the pipette head takes just a few seconds. Plus, it’s quick and easy to load the EZ-Load disposable tips — no tools are needed for a consistent seal.
- Plate replication
- Plate reformatting
- Reagent addition
- Compound addition
- Serial dilution by column
- 96-channel volume: 0.5 –125μL, 1–500μL, or 10 –1000μL
- 384-channel volume: 0.5 –125μL
- 3 position shuttle available
- Disposable tip heads with 8,16, 96 or 384 channels for Apricot EZ-Load high volume 250/500/1000μL tips or EZ-Load 15/50/125μL tips
High performance automated pipetting for:
- Labs that routinely perform low- or high-volume multichannel microplate pipetting.
- Labs with limited bench space, so a compact easy-to-use system augments the current workflow.
- Labs with large multifunctional liquid handling platforms, in situations where a faster, easier system is needed for pipetting
- Operations (without extensive training and method programming).
Apricot Designs is dedicated to making lab work more accurate, more precise, more efficient and thus, more productive