kbiosystems eGecko Barcode Application systems utilise robust and proven custom designed label printer in association with CAB print engines, the eGecko system is a completely integrated combined printer and application unit in one, with only the need for electrical supply.
With easy swap head operation you can apply labels to flat and curved surfaces with simple change.
Utilising proprietary software, Ready Label, created with Biosero (SD, USA) this software enables the creation of label data and the ability to run the eGecko automation simultaneously, or the use of third party software such as Bartender (seagullscientific.com) can be used to direct drive data to printer
Using a fully integrated PC eGecko allows you to connect live to your network LIMs system to allow data transfer and validation of application label.
Using the on board optional verification mode you can print and verify all labels to ensure no unreadable labels enter your work flow.
Using Z axis motion we offer the integrators ultimate applicator with no need to adjust between plate types and label position simply call the application macro and apply the label.
This motion allows the use of ultra shallow to deep well blocks, to petri dishes, to multi labels per face.
Z axis drive also allows us to move and verify labels rather than a static single try barcode reader.
- Operator Friendly - Easy to program and operator and integrator friendly
- Versatile - Able to use multiple plastic ware manufactures plates across applications. Ability to apply to SBS plate types or flat surfaces or curved surfaces such as petri dishes.
- Reliable - Engineered with robustness in mind
- Control - Fully automated with own PC control
- Applications - Individual internal generation of labels. Works directly with OEM label creation software via application card
- Software - Individual programmable macros stored in PC.
- Dimensions - See General drawing
- Comms lead - 3m RS232 (3 wire 2,3 and 5 connection non twisted) + USB hub
- Comms driver - Supplied with KBio communication protocol
|() Standard () Optional () Not available||E-Gecko|
|Integrated with CAB Print engine|
|Thermal media transfer labels|
|Direct thermal transfer labels|
|Loading of plates in Landscape or Portrait|
|360° rotation of application faces|
|Barcode Verification reader|
|Integration API control software|
|Handles SBS Plates and 8/9cm Petri Dish|
|Runs Proprietary Label data Software|
|Fully integrated with Bartender Software|
|Constant label detection up to application|
|Automatic plate feeder compatible|
|Integration plates for automation connection|
Uploaded: 3rd July 2015
Runtime: 2m 31s
Uploaded: 21st May 2017
Runtime: 1m 08s