The Gecko Automated Barcode Applicator/ Plate labeller, has a small bench top footprint of just 288mm wide x 820mm deep x 420mm high, and has a cycle time to print and apply labels in under 2 seconds per label. This is a print and apply barcode applicator/ plate labeller that has automated software driven barcode creation and application. The system operation is designed to efficiently apply bar-coded labels to a micro well plate or tube rack surface etc…This can be on any of the four sides of the destination item and in any combination of the four side surfaces. The software is designed to allow the user to input a numeric sequence and quantity to be applied; this can be alpha numeric sequences with the inclusion of date and time. Alternatively the entire system can be integrated and run directly via a data input text file.
- Cycle time < 2 seconds per label.
- Plate and label sensing.
- Printer resolution 300dpi or optional 600dpi supplied with system.
- Placement accuracy of +/- 0.25mm horizontally and vertically.
- Application to all four aspects of plate.
- Barcode inscription formats: numeric and human readable.
- Prints label sizes of 5mm to 12mm wide and 40mm to 75mm long.
- Label height placement selection.
- Label temperature range: -80 to 100ºC.
- Can handle most micro well plates. Including PCR, deepwell and tube-racks.
- Full integration with Scorpion stacker for plate handling to print and apply system (optional).
- Can be integrated with OEM plate supply system.
- 110/250VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Easy Access for Robot Arms and Stacking Systems; drivers may apply in OEM use for integrators.
- RS232 connectivity.
- Control software supplied