eViper Plate Handling System
kbiosystems plate handling range offer the user the ability to step up to automated plate handling to a number of OEM equipment. The eViper is a combined feeding system to either left and right hand sides, the plate is handled in portrait or landscape format and allowing the use of non lid and lidded plates.
Offering complete versatility, the eViper will work with a wide range of plates, tube racks and custom applications shallow and deep well formats.
Plate re stack option allows the user if feeding and retrieving plates from a secondary pieces of equipment and the need for defined plate stack orientation, the plates can internally be reprocessed into their original line format.
eViper comes as standard left and right feed, offering side placement from plate centre to plate centre of a maximum load side placement from plate centre to plate centre of a maximum of 312mm reach and from deck to 166mm in height, in portrait or landscape orientation.
With its flexible deck the Viper can be fed via any third party plate arm or conveyor system to the plate retrieval point.
- Operator Friendly - Easy to program and operator and integrator friendly
- Versatile - Able to use multiple plastic ware manufactures plates across applications.
- Reliable - Engineered with robustness in mind
- Applications - handles plates with or with out lids
- Data Control - Direct integration via RS232 link
- Software - Proprietary firmware and application driver
- Plate type - All SBS footprint applications, and range of racks.
|96 well plate formats|
|384 well plate well formats|
|1536 well plate well formats|
|Deep well blocks|
|Custom design service|
|Plate height range 7 to 48mm|