Scorpion Plate Handling to liquid dispensing systems
Automated plate feeding to Thermo Multidrop Combi series liquid dispensers. Entry level automation for reliable, consistent plate filling.
KBiosystems Scorpion range in offer the user the ability to step up to automated plate handling to a number of OEM liquid handling systems. Custom designed integration plates suited to both Thermo Combi instruments to maintain position for repeatable dispensing.
Offering complete versatility, the Scorpion will work with a wide range of plates, tube racks, shallow and deep well formats.
Plate re stack option allows the user if feeding and retrieving plates from a secondary piece of equipment and the need for defined plate stack orientation, the plates can internally be reprocessed into their original line format.
With the addition of the optional lid removal upgrade the Scorpion and can handle plate and remove the lid prior to placement on the liquid dispensing system, helping decrease any possible contamination issues that may arise
- Operator Friendly - Easy to program and operator and integrator friendly
- Versatile - Able to use multiple plastic ware manufactures plates across applications.
- Reliable - Engineered with robustness in mind
- Applications - handles plates with or with out lids
- Data Control - Direct integration via RS232 link
- Software - Proprietary firmware and application driver plug a play to Thermo MultiDrop Combi series dispensers
- Plate type - All SBS footprint applications, and range of racks.
- Installation Requirements - 110/220vac 50/60Hz mains supply, Compressed air supply 5.5bar(80psi) at 20LPM
|96 well plate formats||Up to 50|
|384 well plate well formats||Up to 72|
|1536 well plate well formats||Up to 72|
|Handles lids||May Reduce Capcity|
|Deep well blocks||Up to 15|
|Custom design service|
|Plate height range 7 to 48mm|
|Full height stack plate range||650mm|
|Half height stack range||325mm|
Uploaded: 3rd July 2015
Runtime: 2m 31s