Plate Stacker - The Scorpion
Scorpion Plate Handling Series automated plate handling systems offer the ideal entry level automation laboratories require for a reliable, consistent plate and tube handling.
kbiosystems plate handling range in offer the user the ability to step up to automated plate handling to a number of OEM equipment. The Scorpion comes in four formats feeding to either left or right hand sides, the plate is handled in portrait format allowing the use of non lid and with lid plates.
Offering complete versatility, the Scorpion will work with a wide range of plates, tube racks and custom applications shallow and deep well formats.
Plate re stack option allows the user if feeding and retrieving plates from a secondary piece of equipment and the need for defined plate stack orientation, the plates can internally be reprocessed into their original line format.
Scorpion comes in 4 standard formats, these are standard left or right feed, offering side placement from plate centre to plate centre of a maximum arc to 280mm or the extended version (XT) left or right feed, offering side placement from plate centre to plate centre of a maximum arc to 342mm
- Operator Friendly - Easy to program and operator and integrator friendly
- Versatile - Able to use multiple plastic ware manufactures plates across applications.
- Reliable - Engineered with robustness in mind
- Applications - handles plates with or with out lids
- Data Control - Direct integration via RS232 link
- Software - Proprietary firmware and application driver plug a play to Thermo MultiDrop Combi series dispensers
- Plate type - All SBS footprint applications, and range of racks.
- Installation Requirements - 110/220vac 50/60Hz mains supply, Compressed air supply 5.5bar(80psi) at 20LPM
|96 well plate formats||Up to 50|
|384 well plate well formats||Up to 72|
|1536 well plate well formats||Up to 72|
|Handles lids||May Reduce Capcity|
|Deep well blocks||Up to 15|
|Custom design service|
|Plate height range 7 to 48mm|
|Full height stack plate range||650mm|
|Half height stack range||325mm|
Uploaded: 24th January 2017
Runtime: 1m 00s