iPipette - Multichannel microplate pipetting system
The iPipette removes the tedious chore of pipetting to microtiter plates. The compact design configured with Apricot Designs EZ Load pipetting head and disposable tips allow for quick set up and operation. Working volume options range from 0.5-125 μL, 1-500 μL or 5-1000 μL.
The user can clamp the pipetting head using a simple lever for the basic series or via push button control for the Pro Series.
The iPipette allows indexing of the pipetting head for accessing 384-well plates with a 96 channel version, as well as options for indexing for serial dilutions by column.
- Flexible design for liquid transfer and pipetting operations for 96-, 384- and 1526-well microtiter plates, as well as serial dilutions by row or column
- Unique, easy change dispense head from Apricot Designs, allowing the operator to build a library for simple operation
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Small footprint conserves bench space and fits easily into suitably sized hoods
- Duplicate plates directly from a 96- or 384- well source to the same format target plate
- Transfer 4 x 96-well plates to 384-, or 4 x 384- to 1536-
- With either 8 or 12 channel dispense tips, serial dilutions can occur by row or column
- Add additional reagent without extra material handling
Creator: Apricot Designs
Uploaded: 23rd October 2016
Runtime: 5m 38s