Freezer Management Software
Mosaic is Titian’s comprehensive software platform, purpose-built for the management of samples, including:
Designed to provide rest-assured sample inventory, tracking and an error-free supply chain, Mosaic can streamline your sample management workflows for maximum efficiency and in-house productivity.
Flexible scalability for your requirements
Mosaic is a modular product that enables you to cost-effectively manage your samples, from small collections through to large global inventories and workflows.
How can Mosaic help?
- Simplified operations within the lab, freeing expert staff from repetitive machine setup tasks
- Fewer human errors in sample preparation and associated data handling
- Thorough audit trails
- Improved sample conservation
- Scalability to meet your size and application-specific requirements
- Management of diverse sample types from small molecule compounds to tissue collections
New Mosaic Freezer Management
Biobank operators can now benefit from a cost-effective, rapidly deployable sample management software package
Mosaic Freezer Management has been designed to be easy to use and highly efficient. It enables users to record the properties and locations for a number of sample types, including tissues, cells and antibodies, via the simple web browser interface. Users are also able to quickly and efficiently find and pick their samples using multi-criteria searches and a printable map of locations. Responding to the need for accurate traceability, the package also maintains a comprehensive audit trail, with all operations performed on all samples recorded in full. The software also has the ability to extend capacity and capabilities to respond to future demands, with a number of optional modules available, and the potential to upgrade to full Mosaic 6.0. This means operators can deploy the cost-effective Mosaic Freezer Management package safe in the knowledge their future needs can always be met.
Sample management software package, optimised and pre-configured for small to medium-sized biobanks
Developed from extensive knowledge of biobanking requirements, Mosaic Freezer Management is a software package for small to medium-sized sample collections, designed to manage the storage and distribution of sample aliquots to a number of recipients in their required formats.
- Rapidly deployable
- Extendible capacity and capabilities to respond to future demand.
5 x self-service user licences
Records substance and sample data
Sample properties for several sample types e.g. tissue, cells, antibodies, can be recorded in the same system
Easy to configure inventory
Your inventory of freezers, shelves, drawers and racks is presented logically and precisely
Simple loading of samples
Bulk loading using data files and individual samples via the web browser user interface
Self-service, pick lists supported
Search and pick your own samples. A map of where to find your samples can be printed out and barcodes can be used for verification
Comprehensive Audit Trail
All operations that are performed on a sample are automatically recorded in full
Very easy to deploy, with all operations carried out via Mosaic web pages. Multi-criteria searches can be carried out easily and saved for future use
- Ordering and Sample Processing modules for centralised operations and fulfillment
- Tube 2D barcode scanning, ideal for tube cherry-picking
- Hand-held PDA for sample picking, when your freezers are spread around
- Automated storage, for high throughput operations and unattended picking
- Liquid handling for sample aliquoting, responding to sample orders