Kbiosystems ValiData Label Application
Kbiosystems ValiData Label application automated systems offer the ideal solution to Label / Re-Label application of barcode labels to Tube Racks.
kbiosystems ValiData Barcode Application systems utilise robust and proven custom designed label printer in association with Zebra print engines, the system is a completely integrated combined printer and application unit in one.
Utilising proprietary software, this software enables the creation of label position and the ability to run the automation simultaneously. Integrated with third party software, Bartender (seagullscientific.com) is used to direct drive data to printer. Alternative data creation can be used upon request. Label print management is via Zebra print engine with vacuum applied pickup and application pad suited to label requirements
Using a fully integrated PC allows you to connect live to your network LIMs system to allow data transfer and validation of application label. Using the on board optional verification mode you can print and verify all labels to ensure no unreadable labels enter your work flow
Utilising our rotary Z axis motion we offer ultimate applicator with no need to adjust between plate types and label position simply call the application macro and apply the label. Both capped or open tubes can be processed. Labels are verified suing the onboard ccd reader.
- Operator Friendly Easy to program and operator and integrator friendly
- Versatile Able to use multiple plastic ware manufactures plates across applications, Ability to apply to SBS plate types or custom holders
- Reliable Engineered with robustness in mind
- Label operations Label Only, Label and Read Verify, Read Label Read Verify & Read Verify Only
- Average Label cycle 12 seconds
- Control Fully automated with own PC control
- Applications Individual internal generation of labels, Works directly with OEM label creation software on request
- Software Individual programmable macros stored in PC.
- Dimensions See General drawing
- Comms RS 232 and full network connections via WIN10 Pro PC
- Comms driver Supplied with KBio communication protocol API
Please contact Wildcat Laboratory Solutions sales department for further assistance regarding the ValiData systems and opportunities.